9th Annual Lights On The River
December 15th through December 23rd!
Mission Statement: Lights On The River is dedicated to providing both physical supplies and monetary donations to local food pantries of St. Lawrence. The organization is focused on meeting the needs of the food pantries and act as a voice for them in the community.
There is no fee/cost for admission, although donations will be accepted at the entrance. All proceeds will be donated LOCALLY to St. Lawrence County Food Pantries.
The food pantries that will benefit from donations at the 2018 Lights on the River are:
- Canton Church and Community
- Canton Neighborhood Center
- Gouverneur Neighborhood Center
- Hammond Neighborhood Center
- Heuvelton Food Pantry
- Lisbon Food Pantry
- Massena Neighborhood Center
- Norwood-Norfolk-Raymondville Outreach
- Norfolk-Raymondville Food Pantry
- New Beginnings in Madrid
- Ogdensburg Neighborhood Center
- Ogdensburg St. John’s Episcopal Food Pantry
- Ogdensburg Salvation Army
- Potsdam Neighborhood Center
- Richville Food Pantry
- Waddington Family and Resource Center
Lights on the River has been able to donate over $115,000 to local food pantries over the past 8 years due to the support of all those who have supported the event. If you’d like to be a part of the 9th annual Lights on the River, you can check us out on Facebook @LightsOnTheRiver, email us at email@example.com, or you can call Jonathan at 315-244-2019 or Becky at 315-323-4008.