There is no fee/cost for admission, although donations will be accepted at the entrance. All proceeds will be donated LOCALLY to North Country Food Pantries.slc.
The food pantries that will benefit from donations at the 2015 Lights on the River are:
- Canton Church and Community
- Canton Neighborhood Center
- Gouverneur Neighborhood Center
- Hammond Neighborhood Center
- Heuvelton Food Pantry
- Lisbon Food Pantry
- Massena Neighborhood Center
- Norwood-Norfolk-Raymondville Outreach
- Ogdensburg Neighborhood Center
- Ogdensburg Salvation Army
- Potsdam Neighborhood Center
- Richville Food Pantry
- Waddington Family and Resource Center
Lights on the River has been able to donate over $75,000 to local food pantries over the past 5 years due to the support of all those who have supported the event. If you’d like to be a part of the 6th annual Lights on the River, you can email us at email@example.com, or you can call Jonathan at 315-244-2019 or Becky at 315-323-4008.