Lights on the River is a holiday festival of lights and displays designed for the entire family. The event is set against the backdrop of the St. Lawrence River and contains holiday themed light displays designed by the community.
There is no fee/cost for admission, although donations will be accepted at the entrance. All proceeds will be donated to North Country Food Pantries.
The food pantries that will benefit from donations at the 2014 Lights on the River are:
- Canton Church and Community
- Canton Neighborhood Center
- Gouverneur Neighborhood Center
- Hammond Neighborhood Center
- Heuvelton Food Pantry
- Lisbon Food Pantry
- Massena Neighborhood Center
- Norwood-Norfolk-Raymondville Outreach
- Ogdensburg Neighborhood Center
- Potsdam Neighborhood Center (New in 2014!)
- Richville Food Pantry (New in 2014!)
- Waddington Family and Resource Center
Lights on the River has been able to donate over $50,000 to local food pantries over the past 4 years due to the support of all those who have supported the event. If you’d like to be a part of the 5th annual Lights on the River, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can call Scott at 315-854-2657 or Amy at 315-528-5660 or Becky at 315-323-4008 or Stephanie at 315-393-1796.