Are you wondering what to bring for a donation?
Monetary donations are always accepted. If you would like to be a recognized sponsor please fill out a pledge card located on our home page. Make checks payable to Lights on the River and address the envelope to Lights on the River, PO Box 27, Lisbon, NY 13658.
Here is a list of items that we will accept on behalf of St. Lawrence County food pantries:
- Non-Perishable Foods
- Soups, canned vegetables, pastas, canned meats, canned fruit, crackers, etc.
- Baby Supplies
- Food (canned), formula, diapers, wipes, etc.
- Personal Hygiene Products for Males and Females
- For example: sanitary napkins, shampoo, body soap, etc.
- Household Cleaning Supplies and Paper Products
- Paper Towels, toilet paper, spray cleaners, napkins, etc.
- *New* Kitchen Utensils
- Hand can opener, serving spoon, meat thermometers, plastic cutlery and plates, etc.